Admission pre Cadet classes i.e. 6th and 7th class
6th and 7th classes are specially included in the pre cadet category to cater for the up gradation of the standards of middle education. Their entry test is conducted on the dates / venues as of 8th class, Selection /Entry procedure remains the same.
Admission in 11th class
Admission in the 1st year is assured for the students of Cadet College Sialkot based on their matriculation result and the general conduct in the college without any additional charges / admission fee e.t.c. However, some vacancies within 1st year class become available for new applicants for admission. These vacancies are therefore filled on the basis of merit through a written test, interview, medical test and marks obtained in the 10th class. Final selection is made strictly in the order of merit. The results are confidential and no correspondence is entertained in this connection.
Admission to the college is made in class 8th according to the eligibility criteria given below.
- Age: the candidate must be between 12 and 14 years as on 1st of April of the admission year.
- Qualification : during selection the candidate should be in class VII / VIII
- Citizenship: the candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan or Azad Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan. Overseas Pakistani’s with dual nationality are also allowed to apply.
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- An application form which is contained in the prospectus is submitted on the given date as per the admission advertisements published through leading national daily news papers and electronic media. The advertising is done through electronic and print media in the months of December / February.
- Written test is conducted at all the major cities of Pakistan in the subjects of Maths, Urdu, Islamiyat and English. The combined paper is of 1 ½ hour duration with total 150 marks, (50 marks for each subject).
- The students who pass the written test are interviewed / medically tested at the same venue as of written test. (Medical test includes blood test for Hepatitis , HIV and blood group)
- Final selection is communicated through joining letters and the classes commence in the 1st weak of April.
Click here Download Admisson form